PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d) for LP 1-9
In Bregenz, we are looking for an architect (m/f/d) with at least 8 years of professional experience who is passionate and committed to project management in all work phases. The diverse and varied scope of tasks includes the management and / or team management of complex projects, the development of projects from sketch to detailed planning, responsibility for budget, schedule, personnel and quality, proactive coordination of all project members as well as participation in competitions, feasibility studies and urban planning.
- Extensive professional experience (min. 8 years) in all work phases, but at least LP1 to LP5
- Demonstrable knowledge in the management of complex projects
- Creativity and solution orientation for complex tasks
- Very good knowledge of the relevant technical and official regulations
- Experienced handling of Autodesk Revit or Allplan
- Structured, forward-looking and goal-oriented work
- Assertiveness, communication and negotiation skills as well as strong team skills
- Experience in agile working methods
- Very good knowledge of German
In our office we offer a modern and international working environment, in which we value collegiality, cooperation and variety. Performance-related remuneration, additional company benefits and professional training are a matter of course for us.
Please send your detailed application with CV in German and a short project portfolio (max. 5 MB) to:
Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architekten, Martina Müller, email@example.com