DESIGN ARCHITECT (m/f/d)
You design with passion, creativity and commitment in studies, competitions and projects and keep an eye on qualities as well as economic efficiency and technology? You enjoy high-quality architecture and are proud of your design aspirations? You combine your expertise in architecture with an interest in sustainability and modern technologies? Then you’ve come to the right place!
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in architecture
- Work experience in competition, preliminary design and drafting, at least 3 years
- Experience in implementation planning is an advantage, but not a must
- Expertise in competition processing, development of feasibility studies and preferably also in urban planning
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, good knowledge of CAD (Allplan) and Revit is desirable
- Knowledge of common visualisation software is an advantage
- Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and companies, commitment, ability to teamwork
- Responsible, independent and efficient way of working
What we offer you:
- Diverse competition tasks, projects and studies at home and abroad in the fields of culture, education, sport, office, housing and urban planning
- Precise and goal-oriented project management
- Varied and challenging tasks within a team-oriented office structure
- Interesting career and development prospects, specific company training opportunities
That is who we are:
We are an internationally operating architectural practice with roots in Vorarlberg. The focus of our architecture is on the respectful use of resources, the development of socially balanced spaces and the appreciation of the cultural and structural context. We have played a pioneering role in modern timber construction since the office was founded. Today, we employ an international team of about 120 people who work at our locations in Austria (Bregenz and Vienna), Switzerland (St. Gallen), France (Paris) and Germany (Munich).
In our office, we offer you a modern and international working environment in which value is placed on collegiality, cooperation and variety. Performance-related remuneration, additional company benefits and professional training are a matter of course for our employees.
We look forward to receiving your interesting application documents with portfolio to Manuela Milla, firstname.lastname@example.org
Retour à l'aperçu