ARCHITECTS (m/f/d) for LP 1-5
After winning several competitions we need support! For our Bregenz office, we are looking for experienced and committed architects (m/f/d) for work phases 1 – 5. The manifold scope of tasks includes collaboration and influence in the design and creation of various projects, support in competitions, feasibility studies and urban planning, autonomous implementation on schedule and within budget as well as coordination and integration of partners involved in planning and construction. In addition to team spirit and enthusiasm for the realization of good architecture, we also appreciate experience in CAD (Revit or Allplan), Adobe CS and MS-Office.
- Successfully completed studies of architecture
- Extensive professional experience (min. 3 years) in all work phases, but at least LP1 to LP5
- Good knowledge of the relevant technical and official regulations
- Structured and target-oriented working method
- Strong communication, negotiation and teamwork skills
- Routine handling with Autodesk Revit or Allplan
- Knowledge in agile working methods
In our office we offer a modern and international working environment, in which we value collegiality, cooperation and variety. Performance-related remuneration, additional company benefits and professional training are a matter of course for us.
Please send your detailed application with CV in German and a short project portfolio (max. 5 MB) to Martina Müller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Retour à l'aperçu