DESIGN ARCHITECT (m/f/d)
For our Vienna office we are looking for a committed, creative design architect (m/f/d) who will support us with high aesthetic standards and good ideas in competitions, feasibility studies and urban planning. For this task you can combine your expertise in architecture with your interest in sustainability and modern technologies. You also have the skills to keep an eye on costs, deadlines and quality at all times.
- successfully completed studies of architecture
- routine experience in the preliminary design and drafting phases (at least 3 years)
- experience in competition management, feasibility studies and urban planning
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, good knowledge of CAD (Allplan) and Revit
- confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and companies
- structured, goal-oriented work
- team spirit and social competence
Nice to have:
- experience in the performance phase implementation planning
- knowledge of common visualization software
We are an internationally operating architectural office with roots in Vorarlberg. The focus of our architecture is on the respectful use of resources, the development of socially balanced environments and the appreciation of the cultural and architectural context. We have played a pioneer role in modern timber construction since the founding of our office. Today we employ an international team of over 100 people working at our locations in Austria (Bregenz and Vienna), Switzerland (St. Gallen), France (Paris) and Germany (Munich).
You can expect a varied and challenging range of tasks within a team-oriented office structure. We offer you interesting career and development prospects with specific further training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application with CV in German and a short project portfolio (max. 5 MB) to:
Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architekten, Michaela Gasteiger, firstname.lastname@example.org