COMPETITION & DESIGN ARCHITECT (m/f/d)
For our team in Bregenz, we are looking for a conceptually strong, experienced and committed support for designs and competitions (full-time).
In this job, you will independently and responsibly develop strong approaches for a wide range of design tasks. You work directly with the competition management and are happy to take on the communication and coordination of all those involved in the task. You are enthusiastic about innovative solutions, fine details, high-quality materials and modern technologies and enjoy transforming these contents into clear and sophisticated graphics on plans and submission documents. You have a keen interest in architectural discourse and actively follow current events.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in architecture ideally with experience in urban planning
- 3 years of expertise in competition management and the development of feasibility studies
- Clear attitudes and confident design skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS and common rendering software is an advantage
- Good knowledge of CAD (Allplan) and Revit is desirable
What we offer you:
- We are an open-minded, experimental and very helpful team
- We pay attention to quality, show attitude and act sustainably
- We think ahead, structure precisely and create space for ourselves
- We like to educate ourselves and share our knowledge with each other, which gives us a wide range of development perspectives
- We think team-oriented internally and externally and implement it in an agile way
- We like variety and work on numerous and challenging competitive tasks, projects and studies at home and abroad
- We offer transparent remuneration and are happy to pay above the collective agreement for good performance
That is who we are:
We are curious and questioning, researching and communicating. We are more than 130 people from different countries who operate in a broad spectrum of tasks, make decisions together and enjoy learning from each other. We avoid any specialisations because we want to stay awake, creative and innovative. We treat resources and contexts with respect, nurture and develop our passion for modern timber construction. Sustainable, socially balanced and high-quality spaces with their own identity are a sincere need for us. We perceive that responsibility in building is changing now and use the moment to break down common ways of thinking. Together, we develop contemporary solutions in an interdisciplinary process at eye level with our clients and craftsmen.
We look forward to receiving your interesting, informative application documents with a short project portfolio to Martina Müller, HR & Struktur: email@example.comBack to overview