VIENNA: PROJECT MANAGER m/f
To strengthen our team in Vienna, we are looking for architects with experience in the realisation of major projects, who are passionate and committed to managing all phases of the project. The tasks include the responsible overall management and organisation of projects, their independent planning, coordination and control as well as leading the project team. You will also be responsible for schedule and resource management, project costs and the scope of work.
– Extensive professional experience in the management of major projects (KV5 / 5th year)
– Creativity and solution-orientation for complex tasks
– Knowledge of the current legal situation and legally secure correspondence
– Experienced handling of CAD (Allplan), Adobe CS and MS-Office
– Structured, goal-oriented work
– Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and companies
– Ability to work in a team and social competence
You can expect a varied and demanding area of responsibility within a team-oriented office structure. We offer you interesting career and development prospects, specific further training opportunities and, depending on your qualifications and competence, an overpayment in line with your performance of the minimum collective wage.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application with CV in German and a short project portfolio (max. 5 MB) an: Michaela Gasteiger, firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overview