PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d)
For our Vienna team, we are looking for an experienced and motivated full-time architect (m/f/d) with at least two years of expertise in project management.
You can make the most of your talents and experience in a wide range of competition tasks as well as challenging projects and studies at home and abroad in the fields of culture, education, sports, office, housing and urban planning. We support you with precise and goal-oriented project management.
- Independent project management or responsible collaboration in a complex project
- Development of design solutions from the sketch to the implementation stage
- Budget, deadline and personnel responsibility
- Cost management – plausibility check, calculation, control and tracking over the course of the project
- Proactive coordination and integration of all project partners involved
- Tendering, bid review and negotiation; awarding process
- Support in competitions, feasibility studies and in urban planning
- Successfully completed degree in architecture
- Sound professional experience (at least 2 years) as a project manager in LP 1-9
- Professional handling of industry-standard software (Adobe CS, Autodesk Revit, Allplan)
- Confident manner in dealing with clients, authorities and companies
- Very good knowledge of the relevant technical and official regulations
- Structured, forward-looking and goal-oriented work
- Assertiveness, communication and negotiation skills as well as strong team skills
- Experience in agile working methods desirable
- Very good knowledge of German
In our office we offer you a modern and international working environment, where we place great value on collegiality, cooperation and variety. Performance-related pay, additional company benefits and professional training are a matter of course for our employees.
We look forward to receiving your interesting, informative application documents with a short project portfolio to Michaela Gasteiger: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overview