PROJECT ARCHITECTS (m/f/d)
We are recruiting assistant project manager architects with a pronounced eye for detail. Environmental sensitivity and experience in wood design would be a plus.
Your work will focus on residential buildings, offices and public facilities. You will support the project management in competitions and the implementation in the work phases APS, PRO, DCE, etc.
– professional experience (3-5 years)
– demonstrable knowledge in the implementation of similar projects
– experience in the various phases of design studies
– experienced handling of BIM, CAD (Revit, Allplan), Adobe CS and MS-Office
– structured, goal-oriented work
– ability to work in a team and social competence
– Excellent written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
The position is limited in advance to 6 months, but with the option of an extension. You can expect a varied and challenging area of responsibility within a team-oriented office structure.
Please send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overview