PROJECT MANAGEMENT (m/f/d)
We are recruiting assistant project manager architects with a pronounced eye for detail. Environmental sensitivity and experience in wood design would be a plus. You will supervise a team of several persons.
You will mainly plan residential buildings, offices and public facilities and take over the project management in all work phases.
– Extensive professional experience (5-10 years)
– Verifiable knowledge in the implementation of projects in responsible positions
– Creativity and solution orientation for complex tasks
– Knowledge of the current legal situation (réglementation ERP)
– Experienced handling of BIM, CAD (Revit, Allplan), Adobe CS and MS-Office
– Structured, goal-oriented work
– Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and companies
– Ability to work in a team and social competence
– Excellent written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
The position is limited in advance to 6 months, but with the option of an extension. You can expect a varied and challenging area of responsibility within a team-oriented office structure.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overview