ARCHITECT or BUILDING TECHNICIAN (m/f/d) for IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING
You will be working on an exciting public project (BIM) and will be heavily involved in its implementation. You will independently take over the coordination and execution of projects on schedule and within budget. You also coordinate and integrate the partners involved in the project and take care of the schedule, cost and quality management.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in architecture or training in construction technology or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in implementation planning
- Experience with Revit
- Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and external partners
What we offer you:
- We are an open-minded, experimental and very helpful team
- We pay attention to quality, show attitude and act sustainably
- We think ahead, structure precisely and create space for ourselves
- We like to educate ourselves and share our knowledge with each other, which gives us a wide range of development perspectives
- We think team-oriented internally and externally and implement it in an agile way
- We like variety and work on numerous and challenging competitive tasks, projects and studies at home and abroad
- We offer transparent remuneration and are happy to pay above the collective agreement for good performance
That is who we are:
We are curious and questioning, researching and communicating. We are more than 130 people from different countries who operate in a broad spectrum of tasks, make decisions together and enjoy learning from each other. We avoid any specialisations because we want to stay awake, creative and innovative. We treat resources and contexts with respect, nurture and develop our passion for modern timber construction. Sustainable, socially balanced and high-quality spaces with their own identity are a sincere need for us.
We perceive that responsibility in building is changing now and use the moment to break down common ways of thinking. Together, we develop contemporary solutions in an interdisciplinary process at eye level with our clients and craftsmen.
We look forward to receiving your interesting, informative application documents with a short project portfolio to Bettina Siess, firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to overview