ARCHITECTS (m/f/d) for URBAN PLANNING
We are deeply committed to sustainable development and planning that shape the future of our cities and communities. For this challenge we are seeking a passionate, experienced, and collaborative team member with strong urban planning skills for immediate start as an Architect or Urban Planner in our Bregenz office.
- Extensive professional experience (min. 3 years)
- Demonstrable urban planning competence
- Creativity and solution orientated commitment to work
- Experience in the processing of studies and competitions
- Abstract Ability
- Knowledge of the current legal situation
- Routine handling with CAD (Allplan), Adobe CS and MS-Office
- Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and companies
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
You can expect a varied and challenging area of responsibility within a team-oriented office structure. We offer you interesting career and development prospects, specific further training opportunities and, depending on your qualifications and skills, a performance-related overpayment of the minimum wage under the collective agreement.
We look forward to receiving your informative application with a curriculum vitae in German and a short project portfolio (max. 5 MB):
Dietrich | Untertrifaller Architekten, Bettina Siess, email@example.com