ARCHITECT (m/f/d) FOR APPROVAL AND IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING
For our Vienna office, we are looking for dedicated full-time architects (m/f/d) with expertise in service phases 4 and 5.
Do you enjoy exciting projects and also competitions and feasibility studies? Then you can expect a wide range of interesting tasks from us: You will work on the drafting and design of a variety of projects and support the team in competitions and feasibility studies. You will independently take care of the coordination and execution of these projects on schedule and within budget and will also be responsible for schedule, cost and quality management. At the same time, you coordinate the partners involved in the construction and integrate them into the project.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in architecture, training in HTL or similar advantageous
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the work phases of approval and implementation planning
- Very good knowledge of CAD (Allplan) and Revit is desirable
- Confident appearance in dealing with clients, authorities and external partners
- commitment, team spirit and a responsible, independent and efficient way of working
What we offer you:
- We are an open-minded, experimental and very helpful team
- We pay attention to quality, show attitude and act sustainably
- We think ahead, structure precisely and create space for ourselves
- We like to educate ourselves and share our knowledge with each other, which gives us a wide range of development perspectives
- We think team-oriented internally and externally and implement it in an agile way
- We like variety and work on numerous and challenging competitive tasks, projects and studies at home and abroad.
- We offer transparent remuneration and are happy to pay above the collective agreement for good performance.
That is who we are:
We are curious and questioning, researching and communicating. We are more than 130 people from different countries who operate in a broad spectrum of tasks, make decisions together and enjoy learning from each other. We avoid any specialisations because we want to stay awake, creative and innovative. We treat resources and contexts with respect, nurture and develop our passion for modern timber construction. Sustainable, socially balanced and high-quality spaces with their own identity are a sincere need for us.
We perceive that responsibility in building is changing now and use the moment to break down common ways of thinking. Together, we develop contemporary solutions in an interdisciplinary process at eye level with our clients and craftsmen.
We look forward to receiving your interesting, informative application documents with a short project portfolio to Michaela Gasteiger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to overview